If you've got some extra clay leftover but you're running low on our white acrylic eggshell then not to worry we've got you covered.
Our white acrylic eggshell has been developed to provide a waterproof base coat for air dry clay. It also provides a smooth base layer allowing for further decoration using either coloured acrylics or paint pens.
How to use our acrylic eggshell with our varnish:
1. Wait for your piece to dry completely for a minimum of 2 - 3 days. It’s important your creation is bone dry before painting (very light in colour and hard to the touch).
2. Apply 2 generous coats of our white acrylic eggshell base layer on the inside, outside and base of your creation. Allow this to dry for a couple of hours.
3. Apply 2 generous coats of our ultra glossy or matte varnish on the inside, outside and base of your creation. Allow this to set completely overnight to ensure a waterproof finish.
And that’s all there is to it!
- Delivered in 2 -5 days from within the EU
- Free delivery on orders over €60!
- Secure payments
- In stock locally, express shipping available
- Inventory on the way