Feast your eyes 😍
Pick your Palette
Choose between one of three colour palettes 🎨
How it Works
From kit to canvas in 5 steps 🧑🎨
1. Build your Frame
2. Attach your Canvas
3. Learn the Techniques
4. Find your Style
5. Scale up to the Canvas
With Marcus Aitken
Watch professional abstract artist, Marcus Aitken, in action painting an abstract piece with our kit.
Colour palette: Pastel
With Emma Howell
Live from the studio
We spent a day with Emma at her gallery show in Gloucestershire. Watch her mark-making and layering as she builds a piece using our kit.
Colour palette: Bold
We sent our kit to 10 artists...
...here's what happened 😍
We've chosen our materials carefully:
- 95% of the packaging in this kit is widely recyclable
- We have developed low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints.
- Our wood is made from FSC wood, this means it is sourced from responsibly managed forests that are environmentally conscious and socially beneficial - certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- The A5 studies book is acid-free
- Our artist canvas is weaved from 100% cotton. No more synthetic fibres!
- Only one element of the packaging in this kit is made of plastic: the paint pouches. These have a much lower plastic content than standard paint packaging. We are currently working towards a more environmentally friendly material for this element of the kit.
- Our unique paint palette is made from 90% sugarcane and 10% bamboo, meaning it is fully home compostable - we've tried it in our compost bin!
Yes! We have designed this kit to be used again and again.
- All tools in this set are re-usable and should last you a long time painting lots of different unique artwork! We hope you enjoy them :)
- We also encourage you to use your outer box as storage for your tools and any other art bits.
Yes! The kit includes an in-depth guide and access to online lessons
- We've worked with professional abstract artists so you can learn the in's and out's of abstract painting.
- You'll learn about: colour, composition, layering, mark making and even how to loosen up. Not to mention top tips from artists and inspiration along the way.
Stage One: Canvas Building (15 minutes)
Stage Two: Studies Book Exercises (30 minutes to 1 hour)
Stage Three: Painting Your Canvas (30 minutes to 3 hours)
You can spend as long as you’d like on each exercise, and these are also optional if you’d like to get going on your final canvas!